Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a quick update

Tomorrow is the first day of July. I can't believe how fast the months are flying by. I haven't done a whole lot of exciting things this summer thus far. I've been babysitting a lot and doing a bunch of fundraisers for Africa, but I'm starting to get discouraged about Africa. Realistically I just don't know if we're going to be able to raise all the money. It'll seriously be by the grace of God that we raise all the money. I'll just have to wait and see. School starts September 1st, and I for one and very excited to start. I love learning and I'm excited because it's my last year of college, well undergrad. It's a momentous time in my life. 

My 21st birthday is in August and I can't wait. I'll be going to San Francisco with Jackie, Leah, and Brittany and I'm so excited. It's going to be so much fun. =] 

No comments: